22 Apr 2020 / by Unicapital Securities
Special Report: 10 Stock Picks in Preparation for COVID-19 Recovery
** Upgrade to our elite Premium Access club by availing our time-limited discounted rates! These Discount Codes are only valid during the Enhanced Community Quarantine (ECQ) period. Choose the DISCOUNT COUPON below that suits you:
Option 1: Use Discount Code ECQ100 to get PHP 100.00 discount on PinoyInvestor’s 1-Month Premium Access plan (pay only PHP 699.00 PHP 599.00!)
Option 2: Use Discount Code ECQ200 to get PHP 200.00 discount on PinoyInvestor’s 4-Months Premium Access plan (pay only PHP 1,999.00 PHP 1,799.00!)
BEST-VALUE Option 3: Use Discount Code ECQ600 to get PHP 600.00 discount on PinoyInvestor’s 1-Year Premium Access plan (pay only PHP 4,799.00 PHP 4,199.00! This is our recommended plan that gives you the best value.)
To avail the discounted price, simply input the Discount Code in the Enter Coupon Code field here. Happy investing!
Our Partner Broker’s Recommendation
Here are our top 10 stock recommendations in preparation for a potential economic recovery after the COVID-19 pandemic.
|STOCK||TARGET PRICE||SECTOR||WHY BUY?|
|1. PLDT (TEL)||PHP 1450.00||Telco||Surge in data demand will fuel earnings; strong balance sheet; consistent dividend distribution|
|2. ???||???||Banking||Strong balance sheet along with strong presence in mobile banking|
|3. Upgrade to||PREMIUM ACCESS||to view||complete report!|
|7. Upgrade to||PREMIUM ACCESS||to view||complete report!|
In addition to the 10 recommended stocks above, here are other names worth looking at.
|STOCK||TARGET PRICE||WHY BUY?|
|1. ???||PHP 10.90||???|
|2. ???||PHP 15.00||Has record order backlog and revenues could surge given a strong catch-up after lockdown|
|3. ???||PHP 22.88||Very attractive valuations and high dividend yield|
|4. ???||PHP 165.40||???|
And be a Smart Investor -->
Analysis of BANKING Sector
• Remained business-as-usual during ECQ
• Monetary policies (RRR and rate cuts) in place to support the industry
• Healthy balance sheet position, particularly the big banks will counter possible spike in bad loans
• Subdued credit growth
• Waived interests, fees, and charges to hurt revenues
• Branch banking operations are under skeletal workforce
Analysis of CONSUMER Sector
• Retailers of consumer staples will benefit from the initial panic buying
• Restaurant operators with strong food delivery presence – both for in-house and aggregators
• Stable prices of raw materials due to price freeze
• Forgone revenues from restaurant operators following the mall closures
• Companies with underdeveloped digital and delivery channels
Analysis of POWER Sector
• Set to recover once ECQ is lifted and businesses resume their operations
• More opportunities for expansion given the expected tighter power supply in the succeeding years
• 2020 bottomline dragged by the steep drop in power demand due to the shutdown of businesses during ECQ
Analysis of TELCO Sector
• Demand could be further magnified due to lockdown as users rely on internet connectivity
• Least affected by the coronavirus pandemic; fairly defensive in the short-term
• Consumers may be more inclined to use online services in the future to adapt with the “new normal”
• Need for network expansion to support capacity (e.g. new cell sites) and sustain demand is an opportunity
• Construction of telco infrastructure could be delayed due to the lockdown
Use DISCOUNT CODE now
to get up to PHP 600 Discount! -->
OTHER SPECIAL REPORTS
See all the most recent Stocks in Focus for this stock below.
OTHER STOCKS IN FOCUS
See all the most recent Stocks in Focus for all covered stocks below.
- Stock in Focus: GMA7 (7 Sept 2021) by Regina Capital Dev't Corp.
- Stock in Focus: EW (7 Sept 2021) by Unicapital Securities
- Stock in Focus: DMW (7 Sept 2021) by Regina Capital Dev't Corp.
- Stock in Focus: PIZZA (6 Sept 2021) by Unicapital Securities
- Stock in Focus: SHLPH (6 Sept 2021) by Unicapital Securities
This report is prepared by PinoyInvestor’s partner broker below. Sign up to this stock broker to avail of their complete trading brokerage services:
Unicapital Securities is one of PinoyInvestor’s partners in delivering superior and reliable stock research reports that help Filipino investors make smart stock investing decisions! Learn more about them here.