16 Jul 2017 / by PinoyInvestor
Profits/Gains of 10 Stocks Common in 12 Top PHL Investment Funds (June 2017)
Back in February 2017, PinoyInvestor published an exclusive Premium Special Report showing the stocks owned by 12 top Mutual Funds and Unit Investment Trust Funds in the country.
The list summarized the Top 10 stocks common in the portfolio of these investment funds.
How is this useful to you as a stock investor?
Knowing what stocks are part of the portfolio of these funds, you can compare your own stock holdings and even adjust or imitate it.
In fact, if you simply copied that portfolio and invested in the Top 10 common stocks since the Special Report was posted, your portfolio would have gained +9.44% from February to June 2017!
Compare that with the performance of the Philippine Stock Exchange index (PSEi) in the same period: +8.41%.
You would have outperformed the PSEi — which means you’d have been better off simply copying the portfolio of the Top Funds in the Philippines!
Here’s a summary of the returns of the 10 stocks common in the portfolio of these top funds in the Philippines!
Gains/Losses of 10 Stocks Common in Top 12 PHL Investment Funds
Upgrade to Premium Access today to get regular updates on the stocks bought and held by the Top Mutual Funds and Unit Investment Trust Funds in the Philippines!
Latest and Complete List — July 2017 Update
Our Premium Access members get full access to the LATEST and UPDATED list. View the updated list by clicking the image below!
OTHER SPECIAL REPORTS
See all the most recent Stocks in Focus for this stock below.
- Performance Report: Did you earn 32% from recommended stock DITO?
- Special Report: Good to Buy MerryMart Consumer Corp. (MM) during its IPO?
- Special Report: Negative Outlook on Construction Industry and CHP, HLCM, EAGLE, EEI, MWIDE (May 2020)
- Special Report: IPO Analysis of MerryMart Consumer Corp. (MM)
- Special Report: Top Stock Pick in the Banking Sector (May 2020)
OTHER STOCKS IN FOCUS
See all the most recent Stocks in Focus for all covered stocks below.
- Stock in Focus: WLCON (1 Jul 2020) by Regina Capital Dev't Corp.
- Stock in Focus: BDO (1 Jul 2020) by Regina Capital Dev't Corp.
- Stock in Focus: MER (29 Jun 2020) by Regina Capital Dev't Corp.
- Stock in Focus: PNX (29 Jun 2020) by Unicapital Securities
- Stock in Focus: URC (24 Jun 2020) by First Metro Securities
Make smart investment decisions with PinoyInvestor. Only through PinoyInvestor can you get access to research reports and analysis of the Philippines' best brokerage firms!